This last of the Tour Introductions is the Allan Petker Chorale Tour of Argentina in 2017. The entire tour was in Argentina, with visits to Cordoba, Rosario, Posadas, Iguazu, and Buenos Aires.
|Quiz of the Day|
What was done differently in our concerts in Argentina?
To introduce the Argentina tour – you guessed it – we will once again be singing “Hear My Prayer” in several different places. One additional thing you will notice this time, is that the audio is also taken from each location, even with very different acoustics.
Here are the locations:
- Cordoba: Alta Gracia Mission Church
- Buenos Aires: Opera House
- Rosario: Parroquia Maria auxiliadora crypt
- Buenos Aires: Estancia Santa Susana
- Iguazu: Wanda Mines (Amethyst)
- Posadas: Catedral San Jose Obrero
Answer: the first 20 minutes of each concert was performed by a local chorus. We got to meet with local singers and share our music. It also meant that we always had great audiences, and we even sang an Ariel Quintana piece together with our Buenos Aires chorus.