In 2014 our touring moved north to the Baltics: St. Petersburg Russia, Tallinn Estonia, and Stockholm Sweden.
|Quiz of the Day|
What was the nickname for this tour?
Once again, our song of the day is "Hear My Prayer" by Moses Hogan. This time you will see us singing it here:
- Stockholm Sweden: St. Gertrude's German Church
- St Petersburg Russia: St Catherine's Church
- Pushkin Russia: Catherine Palace
- St Petersburg Russia: Sts Peter, Paul, and Anne Church
- Tallinn Estonia: Holy Spirit Church
- back at St Gertrude's with David Irvine conducting a rehearsal
- evening concert at St Gertrude's