We continue the Introduction to Allan Petker Chorale tours with our second tour, to the Dalmatian Coast. Each tour will be highlighted using the Pocket Song, "Hear My Prayer" by Moses Hogan. The reason these make a great introduction is because the song was sung in so many different places, and the tour videos contain a mix of all those places.
|Quiz of the Day|
Name the song that became this tour's theme song.
From the following video you will see "Hear My Prayer" sung in the following places:
- Dubrovnik Croatia: Saint Blaise Church
- Split Croatia: under Diocletian's Palace (inset)
- Split Croatia: Saint Dominic's Church
- Ljubljana Slovenia: Saint Jakob's Church
- back to Dubrovnik, Saint Blaise
As a bonus, the song was included twice in the Dalmatian Coast tour video. In this second copy are:
- Bled Slovenia, Saint Mary's Church
- Ljubljana, closing dinner, thanking our Tour Guide
- Saying goodbye at the hotel in Ljubljana
Bonus quiz: what was our Tour Guide's name?