Registration is currently open for this summer's Opus 27! Details are in the Invitation letter below, which can be downloaded/printed via the download button on its banner.
Please follow these instructions to register for Opus 27 by May 1st:
- Returning Alumni from 2019, Opus 26, should send in either a $100 deposit or pay the full registration, which is $275.
- This can be done by mailing a check with the form below, or by paying online.
- If you have paid for one of the cancelled Consort Festivals last year, you can apply that towards your registration, or you can donate it to Consort Chorale, which would be greatly appreciated.
- We would also appreciate knowing if you are interested in any of the volunteer positions noted in the Invitation.
- Alumni from previous years, and new people, should submit an Audition Request.
Further questions can be sent to our Board President by clicking here: Ruthann Lovetang
Corrections: Workshop on June 18 is from 9am to 3pm.
Workshop on July 16 is from 10am to 3pm, preceded by soloist auditions at 9am.