Registration is currently open for this summer's Opus 27! Details are in the Invitation letter below, which can be downloaded/printed via the download button on its banner.
We have every hope that our season will proceed as planned, but also recognize that we are living in a time when our future schedule is uncertain. We are aware the situation is fluid and our schedule may need to be revised, or at the worst cancelled altogether.
For that reason, we are making changes to the registration procedures outlined in the attached invitation. What is most important at this time is to know who will be returning or wanting to join us this year. We will not be asking for tuition payments until we know that we can begin rehearsals.
Please follow these instructions to register for Opus 27 by May 1st:
- Returning Alumni from 2019, Opus 26, should send an email to David Irvine indicating whether you can or cannot join us this year.
- You do not need to mail in the registration form in the Invitation.
- But we would appreciate knowing if you are interested in any of the volunteer positions noted in the Invitation.
- Alumni from previous years, and new people, should submit an Audition Request.
- Tuition payments should NOT be made until further notice.
Further questions can be sent to our Board President, Ruthann Lovetang2020-invite