Allan Petker Tour Survey
Greetings Singers: Things are definitely opening up again. I have received a wonderful invitation to bring a choir to perform at places from Carnegie Hall, to Hawaii, and to many European locations. However, we only get to select one. I have decided that I prefer to design my own custom concert tours to locations abroad. I need your help in choosing between Carnegie Hall and Honolulu, HI. This is not asking you to commit to anything – just to help us know which location we should pursue. We need to apply soon to get the location and dates we want. The cost per singer to be in the choir is a minimum of $1,000 (travel, room and boarding costs are extra). I do not have an exact date but we are aiming for late May 2023, close to our spring/summer concerts (we will include the same repertoire).
- Day 1: Arrival in NYC.
- Day 2: Piano rehearsal for choirs with guest conductor (morning or afternoon).
- Day 3: Piano rehearsal for choirs with guest conductor (morning or afternoon).
- Day 4: Rehearsal in Carnegie Hall with New England Symphonic Ensemble, soloists and choirs.
- Two-hour post-concert celebration cruise aboard SPIRIT CRUISES from Chelsea Pier on the Hudson River, around the west side and tip of Manhattan and circling the Statue of Liberty.
- Day 5: Departure from New York.
- Day 1: Arrival in Honolulu. Transportation to/from airport included.
- Day 2: Piano rehearsal for choirs with guest conductor (morning).
- Excursion to USS Arizona Memorial (lunch included).
- Day 3: Rehearsal in Central Union Church with members of the Hawai’i Symphony, soloists and choirs.
- Day 4: Rehearsal in morning for gala concert; afternoon free. Celebratory Luau dinner.
- Day 5: Rehearsal in Central Union Church with members of the Hawai’i Symphony, soloists and choirs.
- Day 6: Departure from Honolulu.
Please vote for only one venue. We would appreciate your reply by Nov. 2, 2021.